Bonewerkz is the main factory producer of Mudokon bones. On planet Oddworld, it is situated in South-West Mudos, at 312 Km from FeeCo Depot and 632 Km from Slig Barracks. It has 7 Annex (Exit No Return), the main 5 Boilers that were shut down by Abe and the Executive Office that has 4 Levels.
Occupants of BonewerkzEdit
- Employees : 90 Mudokons ( Location : Bonewerkz - SoulStorm Kennels )
- Pre-Annex - 1 Slig + 0 Slogs
- Annex 1 - 8 Sligs + 1 Slogs
- Annex 3 - 8 Sligs + 0 Slogs
- Annex 4 - 4 Sligs + 0 Slogs
- Annex 5 - 1 Sligs + 0 Slogs
- Annex 6 - 2 Sligs + 4 Slogs
- Annex 7 - 2 Sligs + 2 Sogs
- Main Boilers - 0 Sligs + 8 Slogs
- Executive Office - 6 Sligs + 33 Slogs
Mudokon Bone ProcessingEditDue to the closure of the meat-processing plant, RuptureFarms, the Glukkons began searching for a new source of Mudokon bones, which they found to be plentiful in Necrum. The bones that were discovered here were transported to Bonewerkz to be processed.
In terms of its role in the manufacturing of the brew, Bonewerkz was used to grind up all Mudokon bones and then send them off by train to the Brewery. Also, extra, unused bones could be used for 'explosive bone powder', although this was not seen or even mentioned within the game (Abe's Exoddus).
Bonewerkz Supplies via SoulStorm BrewaryEdit
We found varietes of supplies created in Bonewerkz and transported to SoulStorm Brewary via FeeCo Depot Trains, the main sponsor. An unseen screen from Abe Exoddus- Bonewerkz Bulletin -we found out that these supplies are:
Bonewerkz Bulletin - Bones is our Bizness!
- " Phleg's BonePaste - For healthy teeth and gums "
- " Phleg's BoneMeal - When you've got the runs "
- " Phleg's BonePowder - For Big-Time explosive fun "
- " Phleg's FossilFingers - Bet you can't suck just one! "
" Proud Suppliers of SoulStorm Brewery!
Cordially, Director Phleg "
- Bones Means Brew ! ( Annex 7 ) : "Getting the ancient Mudokon power of the Shrykull by kidnapping loyal Bonewerkz employees is forbidden. Violators of this policy will receive early retirment -Cordially, Director Phleg"
- Bone Production Marches On ! ( Main Boilers ) : "It has come to my attention that some employees believe that Bonewerkz can be shut down by turning off the five Main Boilers. Rubbish! This filthy lie is spurious, reprehensible and completely untrue! Furthermore, any employee who turns off all five worksheels and shuts down Bonewerkz will be imediately down-sized -Sincerly, Director Phleg"
- Bonewerkz Shut Down ! ( Executive Office ) : " ( Abe - Wanted picture ) Bonewerkz Enemy #1. Shoot on sight!
- Safety First ! ( Executive Office ) : " To all sligs, When I face you, listen up! When i say stay here, wait for my command! Kill'em means shoot! Do it means pull a lever or a platform rope! Get it? Got it? Good!
- Bonewerkz is/was running by Executive Class, rank Big Cheese, Glukkon, Director Phleg, who is/was the 'Head Boner' at the facility. As a reputation, he earned it very soon. Started from Pud, Phleg became a very good business glukkon, who earned a lot of money and constructed Bonewerkz as the secondary bone production of Mudokon. After RuptureFarms was destroyed, Bonewerkz became the first Mudokon bone production via FeeCo Depot (transportation), to SoulStorm Brewary drinking process.
- Executive Office, where he's staying all the time, has 4 Levels. First level is his "office", where you posses him. Second and Third Levels are "killing slogs" proccess, to maintain your mission. Fourth and the last one, the same "killing slog process, a little bit harder this time- 20 Slogs, each round 5-6 Slogs.
- Abe managed to eventually shut down Bonewerkz and halt bone processing. Phleg's status is officially unknown, however it is thought that Abe killed him after using him to shut down the main security gates, via chanting/possession.