GameSpeak is a command system in which the player's character or a possessed enemy will speak orders. Such as a player's way of controlling Mudokons, Scrabs, Paramites, Sligs, Flying Sligs, Glukkons, and Fuzzles through chants. It is mainly used to have Mudokons follow Abe, pull levers, or if possessed as an enemy, to bark orders to battle another enemy. The orders will differentiate depending on the character used.
List of CommandsEdit
- Hello: Greets one Mudokon (AO, AE, MO).
- Follow Me: Gets the Mudokon to Follow, or move forward a tile (AO, AE).
- Wait: Gets all the Mudokons to wait (AO, AE, MO)
- Angry: Abe growls in Anger, doesn't really do much (AO, AE).
- Whistle 1: One of the whistling tunes Abe uses to get other Mudokons to help (AO, AE).
- Laugh: Abe just laughs, doesn't really do anything (AO).
- Whistle 2: Another one of the whistling tunes that Abe uses (AO).
- Fart/Burp: Gets other Mudokons to laugh, used for concluding whistling passwords (AO, MO).
- All a Ya: Greets all nearby Mudokons (AE, MO)
- Work: Gets the Mudokons to work, if there's even anything for them to work on (AE, MO).
- Sorry: Abe can apologise if he did any harm to any Mudokons (AE).
- Stop it: Abe can stop Mudokons from ending up in a fight, which might end up killing each other (AE).
- Attack: Gets the Mudokons to attack the enemies nearby for Abe (MO).
- Hi: Activates Voice Locks.
- Here Boy: Attracts Slogs, causing them to follow you and obey your commands.
- Freeze: Causes Mudokons to duck under your line of fire.
- Get 'im: Causes your Slog to attack other Sligs.
- BS: A voice command to unlock Voice Locks.
- S'mo BS: Another voice command to unlock Voice Locks.
- Look Out: Causes Mudokons to duck under your line of fire.
- Laugh: Causes the Slig to laugh. Serves no purpose outside of finishing Voice Locks.
- Hey!: Greets one Slig.
- Commere: Gets all Sligs you have the attention of to follow you.
- Stay Here: Gets your Sligs to remain where they are.
- Do It!: Gets Sligs to pull levers or use elevators, unlocks Voice Locks.
- Kill 'Em!: Gets Sligs to fire their weapon.
- All O' Ya: Greets all Sligs on screen.
- Help!: Summons a Slig.
- Laugh: You laugh. Any Sligs currently following you will also laugh.
- Shred Power: Causes you to become faster.
- Howl: You screech. This does nothing from a gameplay point.
- Howdy: Greets one Paramite.
- C'mon: Gets all Paramites you have the attention of to follow you.
- Stay: Gets your Paramites to remain where they are.
- Do It: Gets a Paramite to activate a switch.
- Attack: Causes your Paramites to attack enemies.
- All A Ya!: Greets all Paramites on screen.