|Status||Alive (Life Support)|
Lady Margaret is one of the Glukkon queens and the supreme leader of the Magog Cartel. She is huge, fat, and ugly, resembling a titanic centipede. However, this doesn't deter her from tending to her own makeup.
Biography EditAccording to The Daily Deception, she had developed a hacking cough some time after the destruction of Soulstorm Brewery, and it was soon leaked to the public that Lady Margaret would be in the need of a new set of lungs. Continued research into the cure of Gorman Disenza revealed that Gabbit lungs would make a viable substitute for Glukkon lungs, which instigated a continent-wide search for the last surviving Gabbit, Latimire Munch, who had recently escaped from Vykkers Labs.
The search inevitably proved fruitless, as Latimire Munch was able to avoid capture. With no other alternatives, Lady Margaret was placed on an artificial life-support system.
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (Mentioned Only)
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD (Mentioned Only)
- The Art of Oddworld Inhabitants: The First Ten Years 1994 - 2004
- During Munch's Oddysee, Molluck the Glukkon was originally due to face trial against Lady Margaret for his inability to contain a Mudokon uprising, which lead to the closure of several profitable facilities, and a massive drop in stock prices. This storyline was cut due to time constraints.
- In the bad ending of Munch's Oddysee, Latimire Munch is captured by the Vykkers, and his lungs are successfully harvested for Lady Margaret.
- Although it has never been shown, it has been hinted that there are many queen Glukkons, each with their own separate faction and ambitions.
- The infamous image of a towering Lady Margaret (as shown at the top of this page) appears to depict Molluck's trial.