Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD is the remastered version of Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee made by Just Add Water and Oddworld Inhabitants. It was announced together with Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD in a tweet made by Just Add Water and was later released on the Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita on December 19, 2012 in Europe and on December 24, 2012 in the United States. On June 8, 2015 Oddworld Inhabitants announced that Munch's Oddysee HD would also make its way to mobile platforms and PC.
On March 9, 2012, a picture of Munch's Oddysee being played on a PS Vita was posted on the official Oddworld Inhabitants Facebook page. The game was also intended for a released on the Xbox 360 but is currently labelled as Cancelled.
- The Gamespeak Controls now work more like those of Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus by holding down the L2 (which commands what was originally tapping) and R2 (which commands what was originally holding) Buttons. Without doing so, the Square Button is now it's own action button as opposed to pressing the Jump Button in the originally, the Triangle Button switches characters and the Circle Button checks health/spooce/quarma. Holding both L2 and R2 together now uses Abe to chant and Munch to use his Sonar.
- The attack button is now the R1 Button and the sneak button is now the L1 Button.
- All Models and sprites have been updated.
- Some of the sound effects have been changed.
- Abe and the Other Mudokons now have 4 Fingers on each hand, like how they originally appeared in Abe's Oddysee.
- The SoBe Drink is replaced with a Health Up in all Regions of the game.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/jawltd/status/77918632289632256
- ↑ http://www.oddworld.com/2015/06/oddworld-munchs-oddysee-coming-to-mobile/
- ↑ Facebook.com Oddworld Inhabitants Wall Photos
- ↑ IGN.com Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD - Xbox 360 - IGN