Stranger is about to leave the Buzzarton Bounty Store.
- Bounty Store Clerk: Well that squares up! There's another thing you might want to take a peek at.
The bounty store clerk puts down a wanted poster for Steef heads.
- Stranger: What's it pay?
- Bounty Store Clerk: Let's give him a buzz and find out!
The store clerk pulls out a telephone and calls someone.
- Sekto: Sekto.
- Bounty Store Clerk: Hey, uh, hello, uh, Mr. Sekto? Yeah. This is the Buzzarton Bounty Store. We have a bounty hunter here and he wants to have a word with you. (to Stranger) Alright, here you go.
The store clerk pushes the phone towards Stranger. Stranger picks it up.
- Sekto: Sekto, what's your buisness?
- Stranger: I hear ya payin' out for a Steef head.
- Sekto: You're telling me you have a Steef head?
- Stranger: Maybe I knows where to find one, fer $20,000.
- Sekto: Better be fresh for $20,000.
- Stranger: When I get one, where do I find you?
- Sekto: Easy. I own the Mongo River. You'll find my office at Sekto Springs Dam. I'm always here.
- Stranger: That's good to know.
Stranger hangs up. He picks up the poster and sighs.
We go to Sekto's office. He dials a number.
We go to an outlaws house. De Caste Raider picks up the ringing phone
- De Caste Raider: Ya, what do ya want?
- Sekto: It's Sekto.
- De Caste Raider: Sekto, big boss of the river. What I do for ya?
- Sekto: A bounty hunter in Buzzarton says he can bag me a Steef head.
- De Caste Raider: There ain't no Steef around here.
- Sekto: If there is he's $20,000 richer, unless you can get it for yourself.
Sekto hangs up.
- De Caste Raider: Bounty hunter in Buzzarton. Lock and load boy's we got some huntin' to do! Heh ya.